"338 beds in 96 rooms with en suite shower/toilet, 69 four-bed rooms, 25 double rooms, double rooms are equipped with TV sets and can be booked as single rooms.
(Please note that you may be accommodated in family rooms or rooms with four beds, which do not have TVs.) 2 family apartments with TV, dining room, 2 lifts, 7 seminar and conference rooms (all with natural daylight) with modern conference facilities for up to 210 people, spacious reception and bistro area with reception, a garden terrace, Internet terminal, multi-purpose and table tennis room, 2 rooms for luggage storage, guest laundry, underground car park with 54 paid parking spaces, bicycle storage.
Modern, comfortable and innovative! Welcome to one of Europe's most modern hostels. All rooms are bright, modern and equipped with a private shower and separate toilet. Guests can linger, relax and socialize in the hostel's own bistro and on the garden terrace overlooking the Rhine."
Amenities for families
Modern family apartments with luxurious facilities, a central location on the Rhine, and a lot of variety: that's why families like to come into Düsseldorf City Hostel. The fun for the whole family begins right outside the front door: stroll through the sprawling Rhine grasslands. There's plenty of room here for picnicking, sunbathing or flying a kite. You can quickly reach all the city's attractions on foot or by public transport: Aquazoo, the airport, the Rhine Tower ... or how about a leisurely boat trip on the Rhine? Are you planning a trip? The team at the youth hostel would be happy to assist you to find a beautiful destination in the area! Tip: Düsseldorf City Hostel has a special gift for families. Ask about the economy packages for families!
Amenities for wheelchair users
In Düsseldorf City Hostel, guests with restricted mobility can enjoy a pleasant and uncomplicated stay. The hostel is geared to the special needs of wheelchair users. Seven ground floor rooms are suitable for wheelchair users and seven of the conference rooms are barrier-free and thus easily accessible. From the disabled parking space in the garage, you can take the lift to the lobby and the rooms.
- Rooms: 7 on the ground floor. Door width: at least 90 cm
- Sanitary facilities: in the rooms. Door width: at least 90 cm. Access is always barrier-free
- Fittings in the sanitary facilities: washbasins are accessible by wheelchair, a shower seat is available, grab rails next to the toilet and in the shower, wheelchair-accessible shower, emergency cord, mirror visible above the sink when seated
- Common/conference rooms: 7 barrier-free. Daytime toilets available. Door width: at least 90 cm for common/conference rooms and dining room
- Lift: door width: 90 cm, depth: 210 cm, width: 110 cm, height of the controls: 110 cm outside, 134 cm inside
- Access/entrance to the hostel: barrier-free, door width: 110 cm
- Parking: 1 disabled parking space in the garage. Please use the intercom to open the two doors leading to the elevator. Width: at least 350 cm.
- Public transportation: the bus stop is 150 m away. The way to the entrance is barrier-free.
- Medical care: hospital: 3 km
- Doctor: 100 m
- Additional offers for wheelchair users: disco, bistro, garden terrace, wireless LAN (bring your own laptop)
Amenities for cyclists
Düsseldorf City Hostel has been certified by the ADFC as being Bed & Bike accommodation. No wonder - after all, the hostel is on four popular cycling routes: the Rhine Cycle Route, the Fietsallee along the North Channel, the Lower Rhine Route and the German Football Route. Accordingly, cyclists are welcome guests at the Düsseldorf City Hostel. Secure parking for your bike, a drying room for clothes and equipment as well as the most important tools for small repairs are available here. You don't have your own bike with you and you want to go on a bike ride along the Rhine? No problem - right next to the hostel is where you can get hold of rental bikes - at NextBike bicycle rental shop (www.nextbike.de
- "Bed & Bike" accommodation
- Next bicycle rental: 0.1 km
- Next bike shop: 3 km
Amenities for conference guests
Düsseldorf City Hostel will enable you to hold conferences at the highest standards. The hostel, newly built in 2008, has seven large and bright conference rooms, which can accommodate up to 210 people. Thanks to a high level of room comfort, modern facilities and excellent service, it's the ideal venue for holding exclusive conference projects.
Conference equipment: DVD player, Flip chart, Internet access (WLAN), Microphone system, Overhead projector, Presentation case, Projector, Screen, Speaker's desk, Stereo system, Telephone in conference room, TV set, Video recorder